Have Someone Take Care of my Account - Kitchener Utilities
Kitchener Utilities


Have Someone Take Care of my Account While I'm Away 

If there are services required at your home when you are going on vacation or for an extended period of time, you can give permission to a contact person to make changes to your account, pay your bills or request service for an appliance at your home in your absence.

For owners

The contact person listed in the request form will be able to make changes to your account or request a service to an appliance in your absence if required.

When completing the request online, the following information will be required:

  • Account number
  • Start and end dates for the authorization in absence
  • Contact person's name and phone number

Make changes to have someone take care of your account

For tenants

At this time, we are unable to provide an online service for tenants to make changes to account information. Please contact Marketing at 519-741-2626 who will be happy to help you with your request.

Kitchener Utilities
131 Goodrich Drive
Kitchener, ON
N2C 2E8